Friday, May 18, 2012

I have found true love - Funke Akindele



On May 26, star actress, Funke Akindele, will be officially married to her beau, Kehinde Oloyede Al-Maroof, a property developer. While the actress has yet to make any public comment about the wedding, she spoke with E-Punch on Wednesday and confessed to have found true love in ‘Kenny’ as she fondly calls him.

“I am no longer a kid and I know what it means to be in love. I am in love and I am not ashamed to say so. This is not a feeling you contrive, it comes naturally. My dear, this is true love. And I have found it,” she gushes excitedly. Refusing to be dragged into further talking about her man, Akindele quips, “Just be happy for me, I have found true love.”

The news of the impending wedding of one of Nollywood’s stars has been on the lip of many especially in the social media community since it broke on Sunday. Her publicist, Bigsam Media, also issued a statement mid-week confirming that the news is true after all. “We want to inform you officially as well, your darling actress will be getting married in December with the introduction ceremony in the month of May. We won’t be giving more details now until the wedding in December. The engagement ceremony is for few friends and members of her family. We want to say a big thank you for the support you have given Funke Akindele so far. The support has made her bigger than what she used to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment