Friday, July 6, 2012

17 Secrets Book Testimonial

Peace and blessings of the Almighty be with you and your organisation.
I hereby write to inform you of how your wonderful book 17 secrets of high flying students,
helped my daughter pass in flying colours.
I have a thirteen year old daughter , Busayo Okojie, who just finished her Neco and Lagos State Exams.
I was informed by her school that she made 11 (eleven) A's and 1 (one) C in her Neco,Having offered 12 subjects.
I am particularly informing you because I remember when I went to visit her in school while she was preparing for the exams,
she asked for novels to read during her leisure time.

Instead of a normal novel I decided to give her the 17 Secrets of High Flying Students
Personally given to her by you when you came to minister in our church.
As I have stated above she swept all the grades in her Neco and made the best result
in her school .( Landmark College Ikorodu).

We are very happy to write to you ,while urging you to share this with as many people as possible so they can appreciate
the book for all its worth - Turning ordinary students to extra - ordinary High Flying Students.
Keep up the good work sir as you strive to change our generation ,
one person at a time. Once again Thumbs Up !
Yours Sincerely
Tonia and Busayo Okojie.

No comments:

Post a Comment