Friday, July 27, 2012

I CAN'T GIVE HIM SEX BUT I STILL WANT HIS MONEY: WHAT CAN I DO?

There is this guy I met some years back, he is single, has a very comfortable job. In fact, let me tag him rich. He claims to like me but I know he just wants to be Intimate wit me. And I, on the other side, do not like this guy at all, not minding the amount of money I always get from him.
The funniest thing is, like the higher the amount he gives me, the higher my dislike for him grows.
Right now he is inviting me to Port Harcourt this weekend for a treat; it's sure we will lodge in the same hotel room, and I don't want to be intimate with him...
How do I go about this when I finally get to Port Harcourt to see him? Please your advice is needed.
Because me I wan go flex oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment