Monday, September 17, 2012

I Have Gone Back To Pastor Kris Okotie -Queen Ure Okezie

Queen Ure Okezie, who was a banker for more than a decade, is an interesting personality. This diva, ex-pastor, celebrity, ex-wife of Soul-E, a musician, whose marriage crashed after a few years, has disclosed that she has gone back to his former place of worship, Household of God owned by Pastor Chris Okotie.

Responding to question on why she quit running her ministry, she said "most of last year, I was out of the country and I handed the ministry over to someone.

You know how it is when you are not the one there, they had some challenges and they couldn’t continue. I still go to church every Sunday.

I have gone back to my former church which is Household of God Church, owned by Pastor Chris Okotie.

Source: Nigeriafilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment