Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"I’m Scared of Going into Another Relationship" - 23yrs-old Girl Seeks Help

I have a problem I am 23yrs old and I am already a barrister, I am a Yoruba lady and my problem is that I am not in any relationship. Considering that I've had only 2 serious affairs and it all ended because I felt drained and exhausted, I am currently lonely and I need advice from all NCG readers

All my previous relationship ended because:

1. I usually do the spending in the relationship.

2. All my ex guys seems to care less about how I feel. I mean they are usually indifferent about me.

3. As soon as I see the signals I move on and don't waste my time though I go home and cry my eyes out.

Another problem is that my parents want to know who I am dating since I am the last child and I really need a sincere, loving, and comfortable guy who would treat me like the lady I am supposed to be. I am scared of going into any relationship in fact I am confused. I need relationship tips.

Thanks a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment