Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rita Dominic: “I’ll Marry the Man of My Dreams” | You Need to Watch This! Nollywood Star on Heartbreaks, Her Career & Possibly Dating Lynxxx

Rita Dominic - September 2013 - Ndani TV - BellaNaija
I love me some on screen Rita Dominic.
The award winning movie star recently sat down with media personality Toolz for an exclusive sit down on the world according to Rita for Ndani TV’s The Juice.
First of all, she looked uber stunning. She speaks on a whole lot including her hit movie The Meeting (Click here for the premiere photos).
Who dares date Rita Dominic, then break her heart? :( The movie star opens up like never before on her relationship status.
Haven been heartbroken twice, Rita says she channeled her energy into building her Audrey Silva Production Company and its first movie.
Toolz - September 2013 - BellaNaija
P.S  Is it just me or does Toolz just keep looking better with each episode. I like how the blue coral beads adds a pop of colour to her white blouse. Please keep this stylist.
Check it out!
The Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment