Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Would you date a man who earns less money than you?Chilli answers the question

TLC's Chilli was a guest on a TV show recently and they asked her if she could ever date a man who earns less than her. Her response below...
“I’m very picky, I guess you want to call it that. Here’s my issue with ‘dating down’ – it sounds bad, it makes us seem shallow - the problem with dating down I think that for a female, no matter how much money you make or not, every woman wants to feel like a princess, you know. I don’t look for a guy to pay my bills, I can pay my own bills. I can do a lot of things for myself. Thank God I’ve been blessed. But I would love to go on a date with a guy and he pays for it or we go on a trip together and - if I have to pay half then I need to go on that trip with my girlfriend, not a dude. I’m just saying.
What do you think of her response?

No comments:

Post a Comment