Friday, August 24, 2012

Prezzo From Big Brother Africa Wearing "Agbada" In Lagos

”I’ m here to tell the whole world that  Big brother Africa is real and Prezzo in Big Brother Africa is real. I never used Goldie to get attention. I’m not in any relationship,   and I must say that any married individual cannot got to Big Brother Africa because it is a social platform  where you meet people, like them, a place where  you can explore, meet people and hook up.
“I met Goldie and i liked her,  I fell in love and I hooked up with her but eventually she left the house before me.

He further disclosed that he’s divorced and ready to fall in love again.

“As a matter of fact, my wife and I separated two and a half years ago and she has the divorce letter with her back in Kenya. I even told my wife when the going was rough that she can go to Big Brother Africa, mingle and get hooked up.”

He vowed to see Goldie again and bare his mind.  He also promised a journalist an invitation to their wedding soon.

GOLDIE STOP HIDING COME AND MEET YOUR BICYCLE-SEAT-HEAD KENYAN HUSBAND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment